- Detailed weather forecast for Clarksburg from the NOAA website.
Sacramento River and Reservoir Data
- California Nevada River Forecast Center (CNRFC)
- Freeport USGS Data temperature, river level, flow, pH, turbidity, etc.
- Fremont Weir to Rio Vista river levels and flow.
- California Data Exchange Center (CDEC) A DWR webpage containing extensive information regarding the river system, water conditions, flood conditions, water storage, etc.
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board (CVFPB) Formerly known as the State Reclamation Board, this agency is responsible for ensuring that appropriate standards are met for the construction, maintenance, and protection of the flood control system.
- Levee encroachment permitting. Click this link to research and start the permitting process for the installation or repair of a fence, gate, dock, pipe, or any other structural change to a levee (including landscaping).
- Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) Visit this page for information on Water Rights, Water use Reporing, Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program, etc.